Sorry, this job is no longer available
A job opportunity for a Management Consultant to achieve unparalleled career acceleration, advising the ExCo of the world’s leading global risk consultancy on strategic direction.
Our client specialises in political, security and integrity risk. It’s a fascinating environment in which to work with consultancy services offered in such areas as terrorism, fraud, geopolitical shifts, organised crime, cyber threats and a broad range of security issues.
You will be tasked with providing insight, analysis and advice to support senior stakeholders in the development of strategies that enables business growth, digital programme development and technology innovation.
You will play a key role in the development and delivery of the company’s direction across multiple service lines, technologies and geographies providing the advice to ensure considered and informed decision making.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience at Consultant/Senior Consultant level within a Tier 1 consulting firm
- Proven ability to devise, communicate and implement successful strategies to drive business growth
- Experience of working with senior leaders, acting as a trusted source of advice and analysis
- Experience of working effectively in a matrix environment across multiple service lines and regions
- A strong business acumen with a good understanding of the design and implementation of organisational and productivity enhancing change initiatives
- A strong interest in global current affairs, particularly politics and security issues
- A good degree from a top university
You will work alongside a remarkably diverse workforce with a vast array of expertise across a range of disciplines and within a high-performance culture that is in a constant state of evolution.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6159-SB
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.