Key new management consultant role defining and delivering pre deal advisory and key post-merger transformation projects
Our client is a fast growing and premier consulting, IT services and business solutions company with an exceptional reputation and premier client base. Its growth in brand leadership is a testament to its commitment to the clients, people and communities it serves. It is a multi-hued business committed to customer service and employee development.
Their consulting business is a wholly integrated and key part of their global operations with a leadership team and consultants that are typically ex Big 4 and other top tier consulting firms.
Our client’s high growth M&A practice offers end-to-end M&A advisory and transformation services covering pre and post deal strategy, operating model, integration, separation and joint ventures that maximise value and minimise time and risk, often with a technology focus. Bringing together industry knowledge, agile delivery and a global infrastructure, their Merger and Acquisition Services team spans assessment, planning and execution of integration/separation, transition services and post-execution operations and business process services.
This newly created role for a senior M&A Management Consultant is part of significant investment in the growth of this in-demand practice and the recent appointment of a Big 4 consultant to lead the UK.
This will appeal to candidates keen to break with the hierarchies and frustrations of a large established practice, hungry for opportunity and excited to make their entrepreneurial mark in a firm where innovation is encouraged and invested in.
- Partnering with industry specialists in the Go-To-Market Practice to help build the sales pipeline and respond to RFPs
- Thought leadership
- Help to define the strategic, operational, financial and cultural goals of the M&A programme
- Manage large M&A transformation delivery programmes
- Manage the delivery of quality outputs and services to tight deadlines
Salary and package:
£90,000 – £105,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Location and mobility:
The successful candidate will be based from our client’s London office but need to be wholly mobile throughout the UK and occasionally globally
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience gained in a Big 4 management consulting firm or close equivalent in a senior permanent consulting role
- Experience of M&A engagements and an understanding of the deal lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of M&A integration or divestment transformation
- Considerable exposure to sales, business development and relationship management
- A high-level understanding of technology including one or more of system architectures, enterprise applications, digital technologies and fundamental business processes
- The ability to plan and manage large change programmes with multiple service towers and across global sites
- Degree or further equivalent professional qualification
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6021-SB2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.