Sorry, this job is no longer available
Experienced management consultants to deliver real transformation and change in Local Government, Social Care and Health
- one of the country’s largest independent management consulting firms specialising in advice, change and transformation across public services
- Their focus is local government, social care, and health at the interface between health and social services, prioritising self-sufficiency and improving coordination between services, to achieve better outcomes.
- They make a real difference to real lives, delivering quality and measurable outcomes, with people at the heart of their business and their delivery
- A strong sense of purpose and values underpins the ethos of the business
- Manage the delivery of varied consulting projects
- Develop innovative solutions to client problems
- Directly manage project teams
- Develop and champion change and transformation based value propositions
- Manage client relationships and play a key role on the commercial aspects from proposals to profitable delivery (no sales targets)
- radically improve public services and achieve better outcomes for citizens
- an energising and inclusive culture, a place where your opinions and contributions matter
- making a real difference in a broader delivery and commercially focussed role, without sales targets
- Recent delivery experience gained within a management consulting firm
- Recent experience of working within the Public Sector and specifically within social care, or health where the two intersect
- Experienced in managing large project teams and complex workstreams
- Capable of supporting account management and business development activities
- Emotionally intelligent and excellent people skills: understands how to work in values based organisations and environments
Location and mobility:
Employees may be based anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly but must be client mobile including visiting the London Head Office as required
Salary and package:
Base salary £90,000- £110,000 + bonus to 30% + generous benefits including 28 days leave and family friendly/flexible working policies
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6088-CS.