Sorry, this job is no longer available
To sell and support strategies for enhancing productivity and profitability
Our client is a boutique, highly regarded consulting firm. They are well established and work globally across a range of sectors to restructure complex businesses, turnaround performance, improve efficiencies and increase profitability.
The key to their success and longevity is the strength of their client relationships and the quality and integrity of their people.
To help grow this Performance Improvement consulting business though the proposition/creation of programmes to transform business models to create growth; manage cost and efficiencies; respond to market pressures and resolve operational challenges.
The Director will work across a wide range of sectors including but not limited to construction, nuclear, automotive, aerospace & defence, infrastructure, manufacturing, healthcare and chemicals.
- Business development and account relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
- Contribution to the firm’s business and leadership
- The firm’s record of building and maintaining fantastic client relationships at all levels
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture: the opportunity to influence the future direction of the company
- A self-directed career model
- An ambitious firm with low attrition
- A hybrid working model largely influenced by client preference
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- Will have experience of leading and managing blue chip clients within a management consulting firm
- Experience in operational excellence, process improvement/design, Lean or Continuous Improvement, organisational design, supply chain, procurement, target operating models and/or cost reduction
- Will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
Location and mobility:
The business has offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK and WFH but must be prepared to travel on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £120,000 – c.£160,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6104-SB.