Sorry, this job is no longer available
Director level career opportunity to join the Utilities & Infrastructure practice of an award-winning business transformation management consulting firm.
My client is an award-winning management consultancy specialising in business transformation, with a focus on operational and performance improvement. In this job role you will work alongside the Partner to lead the Utilities & Infrastructure practice, manage major client projects and play a key role in business development.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to join a dynamic, growing consulting firm in a high-impact role with the potential to make fast-track progression to Partner level.
The role will involve:
- Designing and managing significant business transformation programmes, leading teams of consultant to deliver substantial financial benefits and demonstrable ground-breaking change for an organisation.
- Contributing significantly to the development of business within the Utilities & Infrastructure sector, engaging with new clients and managing existing accounts.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the Utilities & Infrastructure sector, leading internal initiatives and the development of best practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Prior experience within a major international management consulting firm, or recognised UK consultancy, managing the delivery of business transformation and/or performance improvement projects at Senior Manager level.
- Specific expertise in the Utilities and/or Infrastructure sector, ideally to include some experience of working internally for an energy provider.
- A demonstrable track record of developing client relationships, contributing to successful business development activity, and winning repeat business through effective delivery.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top UK university or equivalent.
- Flexibility to undertake regular UK and European travel, working away from home during the week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6125-CB3.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.