£130,000 - £160,000 plus bonus & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major business process outsourcing, consulting and transformation/ change management company. It has enjoyed considerable and sustained growth in recent years.
As a result of this growth, our client seeks an experienced Business Transformation Director to lead delivery of large scale outsourcing and transformation programmes.
This will involve taking ownership of major programmes in one or more sectors, taking the business vision of the client, shaping the solution, leading the business change team and working with internal and external stakeholders and third parties to define and deliver the result.
Transformation is defined as “change the whole business”. This will mean changing the business model of the client organisation, and transformation of people, processes and technology; as result, there will be a significant change in the overall operating model of the client’s business; or for a large multi-national, a significant part of it.
These are large scale complex transformations with values in the £100’s of millions, and will lead a portfolio of programmes involving multiple suppliers, to be a cohesive single, multi-faceted Transformation.
You could be based from anywhere in the UK.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Transformation: experience of shaping and leading multi-year, transformational programmes spanning the whole organisation, or significant parts of it; across operating model, people, process and technology
- Leadership: experience of successfully leading large scale transformation programmes in the last 5 years (programmes are likely to have had a value of a minimum of £50m+ and team size of 100+ people). These programmes will be of strategic importance that make a significant contribution to the delivery of organisational vision and/or delivering a fundamental step change in performance
- Delivery: experience will be focused on responsibility for delivery, as opposed to “hands off” programme advisory
- Background: experience working for a consulting firm or outsource provider in a client facing delivery role (this could be earlier in your career – you may now be working for a large corporate in a transformation leadership role)
- Please note: if your experience is pure IT transformation (and does not include people and process transformation) this role is not a fit
- Wholly mobile to work at client site across UK.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross at [email protected], quoting reference: 5987-JPR.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.