High impact strategic and operational consulting in highly regarded global strategy boutique with exceptional career plan
Our client provides strategic and operational expertise to many of the world’s largest and most recognised corporations.
Small enough to be personal, yet serving leading brand names, this mid-sized firm has offices in North America Europe, Asia and the UK and continues to expand their roster of prestigious clients and develop some of the finest minds in the consulting industry.
They have a culture where professionalism, individual initiative, creativity and analytical rigor are all highly prized and well rewarded in the pursuit of making their clients the most successful firms in their industries.
They also have a unshakeable “promote from within” model ensuring great opportunities for fast-track career growth.
As a result of continued demand they are seeking ambitious and capable Strategy Consultants able and willing to be flexible across varied projects and clients.
In turn our client offers consultants the opportunity to work across a broad range of industries, business functions and geographies while benefiting from exceptional amounts of high-level client exposure and interaction.
Consultants are integral members of project teams which range in size depending on the nature of the business issues being addressed.
Typical project responsibilities for consultants include:
- Conducting research to obtain data and other useful information from a variety of sources.
- Designing and performing analyses of data and information to yield meaningful insights. Core analytical areas include:
- Market segmentation, quantification and growth forecasting
- Financial performance and revenue management
- Cost, operational, supply chain optimization
- Go-to-market and demand building effectiveness
- Competitive assessments and benchmarking
- Visualising, interpreting and synthesizing analyses to yield valuable conclusions.
- Applying strategic thinking to create useful options for addressing client issues.
- Designing and preparing presentation materials for use with clients and staff.
- Communicating methodologies, findings and recommendations to clients and staff.
- Rapidly learning new business concepts and analytical techniques to apply to client issues
- Make a real impact in a highly regarded “boutique”
- Work with top tier colleagues
- Exceptional clients and project variety
- Clear promotion path
- Global footprint of work while respecting work/life balance
- Exceptional academic background including a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or one of the physical sciences from a top tier university
- Demonstrated fast track career to date including consulting experience gained in a recognised consulting firm or a strategy related role in a major brand name PLC
- Excellent analytical skills
- Breadth of cross functional experience including strategy and operations would be valuable
Location and mobility:
While not a high travel role applicants must be willing to travel to the London office and clients in the UK and internationally as required.
Salary and package:
Highly competitive, probably in £75,000-£85,000 range plus bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6101-CS