£100,000 plus benefits+bonus
Low travel Senior Manager level roles for exceptional management consultants in high growth firm.
This young firm already employs 60 management consultants and is on a mission to provide the best transformation and change experience for clients and the most exciting environment for its staff. The firm is fun, entrepreneurial, collaborative and values led, especially client service, project excellence and integrity.
Their management consultants work with exceptional clients, deploying small high energy teams to make a real difference especially in the areas organisations find most challenging: digital transformation, operating model innovation and people change.
They work across sectors and much of their client base is in the South East so they offer great work/life balance.
As a result of continued growth they seek experienced management consultants to play a lead role in managing assignments and contributing to the growth and success of the business, including both business and people development.
They are seeking ambitious consultants with the clear potential for upward career development.
In addition to a biannual company and personal bonus there is a sales plan which rewards individuals for both account development and new wins.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience at Manager level or above as a management consultant in a major firm or highly regarded change and transformation boutique
- Proven track record leading major programmes and projects
- End to end business transformation experience from target operating model design to delivering change and benefits realisation
- Recent experience in one or more of: financial services, health & life sciences, retail, consumer products, M&A integration/separation
- Entrepreneurial flair including involvement in sales and broader business development
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6151-CS2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other vacancies in Business Transformation