Sorry, this job is no longer available
Low travel Principal role for exceptional senior management consultant in high growth firm
This young firm already employs 60 management consultants and is on a mission to provide the best transformation and change experience for clients and the most exciting environment for its staff. The firm is fun, collaborative and values led- especially excellence and integrity.
Their management consultants work with exceptional clients, deploying small high energy teams to really make a difference especially in the areas organisations find most challenging: business and digital change. They make change happen, from operating model design to delivery.
They work across sectors and much of their client base is in the South East so they offer great work/life balance.
As a result of continued growth they seek experienced management consultants with experience at Senior Manager level to play a lead role in managing assignments and contributing to the growth and success of the business, including business development.
They are seeking ambitious consultants with the clear potential for upward career development.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience at Manager level or above as a management consultant in a major firm or highly regarded change and transformation boutique
- Proven track record leading multiple major programmes and projects
- End to end business transformation experience from target operating model design to delivering change
- Recent experience in one of: financial services, life sciences, retail, consumer products, M&A integration/separation
- Entrepreneurial flair including involvement in sales and business development
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: CS-6151-2
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other Business transformation roles are available here.