£50,000-£70,000 plus bonus and benefits package
An excellent job opportunity to project manage the design, manufacture, build and installation of high impact exhibition stands and retail interiors, to build brands and through outstanding client engagement, to develop long term partnerships. This position has potential for promotion to a board level role for the right candidate.
Our client partners with some of the UK’s most prestigious companies and largest creative agencies to design, build and install bespoke platforms to help launch, refurbish or rejuvenate brand experience. Their programmes deliver results quickly and cost effectively, are always innovative and place an emphasis on sustainability and the use of renewable resource.
They now require an experienced Project Manager to raise the level of engagement, both internally and externally, and to bring agility and increased efficiencies to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- End to end project management, from design costing and production to on-site installation, customer experience management and recycling.
- Combining the delivery of individual projects with managing a team of Project Managers, delivering multiple, overlapping projects at peak times.
- Instilling the ethos of customer centric project management throughout the company to deliver long term partnerships by habitually surpassing expectations.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- An experienced Project Manager, ideally with expertise in managing retail fit outs, exhibition stands, theatre props or outdoor events requiring the sourcing and assembly of equipment.
- A strong commercial acumen is required combined with a passion for delivering customer satisfaction and client value.
- Experience of managing teams engaged in multiple projects and an ambition to assume a director level role.
- Be energetic and dynamic with a hands-on approach to project management.
- Ideally have a recognised project management qualification.
The position requires travel throughout the UK and occasionally to mainland Europe.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6143-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here.
To see other job opportunities in change management consultancy click here.