Sorry, this job is no longer available
A great opportunity to lead the delivery of a high-profile IT and data project in the London Market working for a multi award-winning company.
Our client is a leading data analytics provider with a formidable reputation for helping their users to leverage data to meet compliance needs and to become a stronger force through the delivery of data, analytics and decision support services. As specialists in insurance risk, they build products that embrace the change that comes from technology, regulation and consumer behaviour and offer solutions based on customer insights. They also address the compliance and regulatory obligations of Solvency 11.
The Senior Project Manager will join a newly formed team at the very start of a programme to capture, store and manage data to generate reports that will help to improve transparency, reduce costs, leverage market insight, implement best practices and optimise data commonalities to solve multiple regulatory challenges.
We seek highly talented individuals with deep expertise in P&C insurance who can:
- manage project cost, people and schedules.
- identify changes to scope and initiate change management processes.
- manage the resource allocated to the project.
- Influence requirements and design reviews.
- manage client relationships.
- be the single point of contact for all Client communication.
- ensure project governance.
To qualify, candidates must:
- evidence 10+ years of relevant work experience of which at least one year has been spent in data transformation.
- have established leadership credentials in delivering complex business or IT change programmes in the London Market.
- offer considerable knowledge of P&C insurance with a strong preference for Lloyds business domain experience.
- ideally have exposure to Solvency 11, Acord data standards and/or an understanding of how European legislation differs from UK legislation.
- demonstrate data skills such as profiling, data quality assessment, mapping and data lineage.
- have a good understanding of and experience in data manipulation, report generation and data validation procedures.
- personally, be customer centric and a team player with excellent organisational skills.
- preferably have worked for a management consultancy.
- have a Bachelor’s, preferably in a quantitative discipline.
Our client has recently won a prestigious award for their innovation, has a ‘Best Employer’ accreditation and is a Great Place to Work® certified company based on their outstanding workplace culture. They also have a huge commitment to corporate social responsibility, supporting communities in which they live and work.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6116-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.