Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Manager job role for a Utilities sector specialist in a boutique consulting firm, with a strong reputation for delivering operational excellence projects.
About our Client
Our client is a well-established boutique management consultancy firm, highly regarded in the areas of operational excellence and quality management. Working across a broad range of industry sectors, including Utilities, they work hand in hand with clients to enhance performance and embed long-lasting process improvements. Their approach is characterised by the fact that their consultants and leadership team all bring previous experience within both management consultancy and operational management roles.
About the Role
The firm is growing and a job opportunity now exists for an experienced management consultant at Senior Manager level, with specialism in the Utilities sector. Key elements of the job role are:
- Leading the delivery of client projects and taking responsibility for ensuring the success of project teams.
- Managing major client relationships; this will include day-to-day management in relation to specific projects, as well as more strategic development of client accounts.
- Taking a lead role in developing new business and supporting sales processes, particularly for Utilities clients.
- Contributing to the overall business strategy of the firm and internal initiatives (for example – marketing, proposition development, thought leadership, and managing/coaching others).
If you are a management consultant with deep expertise in the Utilities sector, delivering operational excellence or quality management projects, this is a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role within a high-performing team, with excellent longer-term career progression opportunities.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Successfully leading project teams to deliver process improvement, operational excellence, or quality management projects to clients in the Utilities sector. Ideally this will include some knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Contributing to the sale of consultancy projects. Experience of developing new business from scratch is not essential but candidates must have been involved in developing existing accounts and contributing to sales processes, including writing proposals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working in a boutique consulting firm and contributing to all aspects of growing and developing the business.
Previous experience within a management consultancy firm is essential and we are unable to consider candidates who do not have this experience.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting job reference: 6124-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.