A fantastic opportunity for a consultant to design, implement and accelerate change aligning human talent and capability to business performance
Our client has 25 years’ experience of supporting companies in their transformation journeys, making sustainable changes to their strategies, operating models, people, processes and behaviours. Their tailored solutions accelerate business performance across a wide range of business sectors, always focusing on employee engagement to ensure impact and longevity.
The company is recruiting for management consultants at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels
- Participate in operational reviews
- Develop process frameworks
- Impart skills to client staff using a blend of workshops, coaching & mentoring
- Assist in the driving of cultural change
a growing company with a strong pipeline of business creating opportunities for career growth
- Work cross industry and so will gain exposure to a wide range of business sectors.
- Promotion will purely be based on talent rather than length of tenure
- Deliver real and sustainable change with exceptional and impressive client names
- Recent experience in a management consulting firm and have gained some experience of change or continuous improvement.
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement performance improvement solutions
- Must be charismatic, enthusiastic and personable
- Will have a valid driving license and access to a car
Location and mobility:
The office is in Thames Valley but Consultants can be based anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown, you will need to be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations as required
Salary and package:
In the range £40,000 – £60,000+ bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6047A-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.