A fantastic opportunity for a consultant to design, implement and accelerate change aligning human talent and capability to business performance
- well-established and growing boutique performance improvement management consulting firm.
- Their talented management consultants design and deliver operational change and transformational solutions that bring tangible competitive advantage
- a track record of consulting excellence, successfully transforming companies across the globe by developing human talent and capability to achieve operational goals.
- Close collaboration with client staff ensures sustainability, increased productivity and ROI across a wide range of business sectors and ‘big name’ accounts.
The company is recruiting at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels. Key responsibilities of these exciting roles include:
- Participate in operational reviews
- Develop process frameworks
- Impart skills to client staff using a blend of workshops, coaching & mentoring
- Assist in the driving of cultural change
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of business creating opportunities for career growth
- Work cross industry and so exposure to a wide range of business sectors
- Promotion will purely be based on talent rather than length of tenure
- Deliver real and sustainable change, working with exceptional and impressive client names
- Candidates will have gained experience of continuous improvement and operational change in a management consulting role or in a consulting role in a major blue chip employer or as a freelance consultant
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement performance improvement solutions
- Must be charismatic, enthusiastic and personable
- Wholly mobile with a valid UK driving license and access to a car
Location and mobility:
The office is in the Thames Valley and Consultants can be based anywhere in the South of the UK in a 130-mile radius. Post lockdown, you will need to be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations as required.
Salary and package:
In the range £40,000 – £60,000+ bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6055-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.