Sorry, this job is no longer available
A key senior management consultant role in customer experience & marketing transformation
Our client is a premier IT services, outsourcing and consulting company with an exceptional reputation. They are very successful, expanding and employee centric organisation: no redundancies or furlough here!
The management consultancy capability, acting as trusted advisers at CxO level and key business transformation partners with their clients, is a core part of their proposition.
The world’s leading enterprises are partnering with this innovative firm to plan their strategic digital transformation journeys by outlining bold visions for Customer Experience and marketing transformation. As a result of strong and continued growth, they seek a first-rate experienced and senior Management Consultant, Customer Experience to play a key role in CX and marketing transformation.
This senior management consultant role offers a large degree of personal autonomy but requires very strong collaborative skills to succeed. You will be working across multiple industries and with embedded account teams that need guidance and leadership in Marketing transformation and Digital Customer Experience.
Responsibilities for this exceptional management consultant job include:
• Plan and deliver Customer Experience and Marketing consulting assignments
• Provide Marketing and Marketing Technology expertise
• Lead ‘Design Thinking’ workshops
• Advise on Marketing Automation
• Develop recommendations and proposals
• Support/participate in business development activities, acting as the CX/Marketing Transformation Subject Matter Expert
• Assist with project and delivery management
• A high growth company on track to increase already significant revenues by 30% in 2021/22
• Is placed in the top three ‘most valuable brands’ in the global IT services sector
• Rated #1 in the world for customer satisfaction
• Globally recognised for the strength of its business reputation and community impact, e.g. takes a proactive stance on climate change and factors allied to sustainability
• The opportunity to join a highly skilled and impactful team
• Recent experience employed as a management consultant in a permanent consulting role. MUST have some experience of working for a major brand name management consultancy, i.e., Big 4 or equivalent
• Subject matter expert in digital marketing and customer experience transformation.
• Familiarity with Marketing Technologies such as Adobe AEM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Excellent CxO level communication skills and ability to lead client discussions
• A degree is mandatory
• Wholly mobile as required
Location and mobility:
London base with full mobility as required (post Covid)
Salary and package:
A base salary in the range £90,000 to £115,000 + bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates in the UK who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6032-SB