Sorry, this job is no longer available
Newly created strategic insurance consultant roles shaping and defining propositions and major change and transformation programmes.
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now wish to fill two senior Insurance Consultant roles to contribute to the development of the Insurance Services Strategy in the UK market. These newly created openings will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery roadmaps. They seek talented individuals with deep expertise gained in an insurer or in insurance consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Are capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the insurance industry to shape
and deliver client-specific solutions
These are not sales roles but are insurance industry experts, engaging and influencing at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the insurance sector in the UK with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions).
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control!
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6055-SB
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.