£100,000-£130,000 plus bonus and benefits package
These Programme Director roles offer the opportunity to work with a range of high profile companies, providing a rich and diversified work experience spanning a variety of business domains
Featured in the 2017 Fortune 50 list of companies that are ‘changing the world’, our client’s commitment to excellence across innovation, business and social impact has been justly recognised and places them as one of the world’s most notable brands.
The Programme Management Division of their global consulting practice is currently experiencing exponential growth, creating job opportunities for Programme Directors tasked with the delivery of complex, multi-stakeholder, leading edge business and IT-led change initiatives.
Their influence impacts the success of some of the world’s most prestigious companies and Programme Management has a major input to their reputation for excellence, consistently helping to increase the ROI of their client base.
Vacancies are available in the UK, Holland, Germany and The Nordics.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience recently working in a permanent job role for a recognised UK management consultancy firm
- Considerable and proven experience of working at Programme Manager/Programme Director level
- Experience in one or more of the following industry sectors: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFS&I), Retail and/or Manufacturing. For the vacant positions in mainland Europe, BFS&I experience is required.
- Demonstrable track record of delivery success of 3 or more end to end transformation programmes
- Has held budgetary responsibility for at least £10m/annum
- Experience of all areas of the delivery life cycle from shaping the case to implementation
- Has successfully managed executive stakeholders and built and sustained relationships at all levels
- Ability to produce excellent deliverables at pace – taking the complex and making it understandable
- Strong customer management skills combined with equally strong people management skills, combined with experience of coaching and mentoring
- The ability to provide significant bid and practice development support
- Must be able to travel without restriction in the UK and Europe
- Must be degree level qualified
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6139-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here