High growth independent CIO Advisory and IT strategy management consulting firm that values independent thought and will work with you to achieve your career goals.
This is fantastic fast pace low travel role for a talented and experienced Management Consultant in an established boutique CIO advisory, IT strategy and IT management consultancy.
- A boutique CIO advisory, IT strategy and IT management consulting firm
- Following a highly successful 2020 they are continuing their very rapid growth
- Operating across both the Public Sector and Financial Services
- Capabilities across IT strategy and transformation including IT and Digital Strategy, Target Operating Model, Cloud/infrastructure, Service Management, Sourcing, Risk Control and Security, Financial Management and IT Delivery.
Although a smaller firm the scale and impact of their projects and their clients is anything but!
As a result, they are actively hiring at Principal Consultant (Manager) level.
- Leading a range of projects working across the firm’s clients and services: on one you might be defining the IT strategy or target operating model: on another you might review a CIO’s sourcing for a public sector body or take on cost benefit evaluations for a bank.
- Consultants will operate at a senior level with clients and take on significant responsibility including gaining experience in business development
- Help to shape and influence the success and growth of the firm.
- A high level of autonomy
- A key role in the future of a fast-growing company
- The firm is a truly supportive and meritocratic environment.
- Exceptional scope for rapid career progression genuinely dependent on achievement.
- A hands-on and non-hierarchical culture: everyone gets ‘stuck in’ including the CEO!
- You will be actively encouraged and supported in gaining the qualifications and knowledge that will help to accelerate your progression.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, exude positivity and have a real passion for what you do.
- Currently or recently at experienced Senior Consultant or Manager level in an established management consulting firm, e.g., Big 4/close equivalent or highly regarded boutique
- Consulting experience working with clients in Financial Services or the Public Sector
- Experience in one or more of their capabilities/service lines e.g. Target Operating Model, Sourcing, IT and Digital Strategy, Service Management, Cloud/Infrastructure, Risk Control and Security, Project Management/PMO and IT Delivery.
- Team management experience
- A strong academic background including a good degree
Location and mobility:
This is a low travel consulting role requiring someone based in the South East of the UK
Salary and package:
£70,000 to £85,000 + bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6045-SB