New roles in a rapidly growing cyber security management consultancy that has achieved phenomenal success.
These are key senior management roles in a fast-growing boutique consulting firm operating in the Financial Services sector.
Our client works with FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 Asset Managers and Investment Banks to provide expert skills and capabilities to diagnose and resolve high risk cyber security challenges.
They combine expertise across regulatory and cyber security programme management and have a proven track record of delivering projects across: GDPR, regulatory and security assessments, data loss prevention, identity and access management, cyber risk management, operational resilience, vulnerability management, secure configuration and phishing defences.
Their consulting staff have involvement in the full programme lifecycle from ideation to post implementation and benefits review.
These are newly created openings for cyber security management consultants wishing to play a key role in leading engagements with high profile clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the delivery of transformational cyber projects and programmes at client sites
- Financial/budget management
- Develop knowledge management materials for cyber security
- Partner with business development to win new business
- Be consistently up-to-date with relevant cyber topics and trends
- Fast track career growth based on what you bring to the business and how you develop
- Opportunity for shareholder equity
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation
- Exceptional team spirit and an open, inclusive culture
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established high profile client base and leading-edge innovative projects
- Currently or recently a very experienced cyber security Senior Consultant/Manager in an established management consulting firm, e.g., Big4/close equivalent or highly regarded boutique.
- Experience of advising clients on large-scale transformation programmes within Financial Services
- A track record of successful project and programme delivery experience
- A minimum of one industry standard certification such as CISM, CISA and/or CISSP
- A minimum of one industry standard project management certification such as Prince2
- Fundamental understanding of key information security disciplines such as identity and access management, data loss prevention, security operations etc.
- An awareness of cyber security, IT audit and IT risk management principles
- In depth experience in at least one major cyber discipline, such as DLP, IAM, PAM or Vulnerability Management
- The ability to operate at all levels of the business, including at ‘C’ level
- A degree
Location and mobility:
The positions are permanent, with a flexible mix of remote working, travel to the London office and client site work (when it is safe to do so). The majority of clients will be UK based, however, there may be occasional overseas travel required. There will be no requirement to travel until the situation has normalised, post-pandemic.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £60,000 – £85,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6034P-SB