£80,000 - £90,000 + generous bonus and exceptional benefits package
Shape the social care strategy of the future by advising and delivering transformation to ensure better outcomes
Our client is one of the country’s largest independent management consulting firms specialising in advice, change and transformation across public services. Their focus is social care, especially safeguarding issues aligned to children and vulnerable adults. They work at the interface between health and social services, prioritising self-sufficiency and improving coordination between services, to achieve better outcomes.
This growing and successful business seeks a Principal Consultant, an experienced manager from a recognised consulting firm. You will have the experience to provide the skills, techniques and mindset that are needed to solve complex problems and create effective relationships across boundaries.
Your role will to be to manage one or more client projects and key relationships while supporting and developing an exceptional team of consultants.
This outstanding role will enable you to join an exceptional, high integrity and values-based culture and apply your deep passion for improving public services and citizen outcomes. A fantastic opportunity to really make a difference where it matters in this inspirational and collaborative firm
Salary and package:
Base salary to £90,000 + bonus to 25% + benefits including 28 days leave and family friendly/flexible working policies
Location and mobility:
Employees may be based anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly but must be wholly mobile including visiting the London Head Office as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Previous project experience gained within a management consulting firm
- Experience of working within the Public Sector and specifically within social care, or health where the two intersect
- Experienced in managing large project teams and complex workstreams
- Capable of supporting account management and business development activities
- Emotionally intelligent: understands how to work in values based organisations and environments
- Experienced in change management, preferably cultural change/behavioural science to drive performance improvement
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills: willing to engage, listen and propose solutions which are bespoke
- Fully mobile for up to 4 days/week
- Have a passion to help improve Public Services in the UK
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6017-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.