£70,000-£80,000 plus bonus and benefits
Exceptional career opportunity to take a leadership role in a high-growth performance improvement consulting firm.
Do you have a strong skill set in operational performance improvement and experience as a Manager or equivalent, gained in a recognised consulting firm?
Are you ready to take a big step in your consulting career, to lead teams to solve complex challenges for client and deliver truly outstanding results, with accelerated career development potential?
Are you a top performer and career fast tracker, a problem solver, with excellent analytical rigour and intellectual curiosity?
Our client is an operational consulting firm with a data-led approach to delivering performance improvement across the public and private sectors. They are a truly unique consulting business, with exceptional people, culture, and levels of client satisfaction. Their track record of delivering massive results for clients and their inspiring work culture explains why they are on track for further significant growth this year.
As a Principal Consultant you will:
- Take a leadership role; managing, coaching and developing teams of consultants to deliver major change projects
- Design and manage programmes of work; you will need to be equally comfortable working with the detail and presenting to senior management teams
- Build strong, long-term relationships with senior stakeholders and contribute to ongoing business development activity
- Be aligned to either the Private sector or Public-sector practice, but it is likely that you will gain experience across a range of clients and industry sectors
You will operate as a valued member of the senior management team, working within a small peer group of exceptional consultants. Your contributions will be valued and your passions encouraged; there is real opportunity to have impact on the future of the business.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top UK university or equivalent
- Significant experience as an operations/process/performance improvement consultant in a recognised and highly regarded consulting firm
- Experience of leading and coaching teams of consultants
- A CV that demonstrates ambition, success and fast track career growth
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Wholly mobile to work on client projects anywhere in the UK (although you will never need to work weekends)
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6133-CB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see other business transformation job opportunities click here.