*NOVEMBER 2020: LIVE ROLE*
Exceptional opening in high growth consulting firm delivering transformational people change programmes
Our client is an expanding, exceptional and very highly regarded management consultancy delivering leadership development consulting and strategic employee engagement programmes. They work with major UK and global companies who are facing complex challenges in highly competitive markets. In these uncertain times, organisations need effective leadership in order to survive and thrive together with engaged employees to catalyse and support organisational transformation. You can help them to achieve this.
Their ambitious growth plans and long-term vision have created a need for a Principal Consultant to manage major and high impact client development programmes, helping to deliver great value and tangible results.
Your role will involve:
- executive coaching: working with senior leaders especially the C-suite and EXCO
- facilitation: leading and delivering Leadership Development and Capability programmes (face to face and virtually)
- designing creative, customer-focused content for programmes and interventions (face to face and virtual) with associated thought leadership that informs programmatic work and inspires clients
- consulting and partnering with clients on culture change, transformation and organisational design
Salary and package:
A base salary in the range £70,000 to £90,000 plus a performance related bonus plus benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in central London and while many clients are in London and the South East consultants are expected to be mobile as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- As a Consultant and Architect, you will have experience of conceiving and leading projects aligning engaged employees with strategic goals at all levels including C-suite
- Must have worked as an external agent to businesses either as an employee of a management consulting firm OR as an independent consultant
- Be a highly experienced and preferably accredited coach
- Have a background that combines consulting with experience of working in a corporate, possibly in HR/leadership development/organisational development
- As well as coaching, have experience in at least one of: Facilitation, Programme Design, Consulting (culture and organisational development/change)
Commercially astute, your approach should be pragmatic with a strong belief in partnering for success, enabling people and organisations to achieve their goals.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6029-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.