£100,000-£130,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
Exceptional senior level job opportunity for an experienced Management Consultant with specialism in the Insurance sector
My client is an award-winning management consultancy specialising in business transformation, with a focus on operational and performance improvement. The Financial Services practice continues to go from strength to strength, with particular specialism in the Insurance sector. As a Principal Consultant you will work side by side with the Partner leading the Financial Services practice to manage major client projects and play a key role in business development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, growing consulting firm in a high-impact role with the potential to make fast-track progression to Partner level.
The role will involve:
- Designing and managing significant business transformation programmes; leading teams of consultants to deliver substantial financial benefits and improved ways of working for clients.
- Contributing significantly to the development of business within the Insurance sector, engaging with new clients and managing existing accounts.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the Insurance sector, leading internal initiatives and the development of best practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Prior experience within a major international management consulting firm, or recognised UK consultancy, managing the delivery of business transformation and/or performance improvement projects at Senior Manager level.
- Specific expertise in the Financial Services sector, including specialism in Insurance (with Life Insurance being of particular interest).
- A demonstrable track record of developing client relationships, contributing to successful business development activity, and winning repeat business through effective delivery.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top UK university or equivalent.
- Flexibility to undertake regular UK and European travel, working away from home during the week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting job reference: 6126-CB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.