Sorry, this job is no longer available
Partner potential role in award winning firm for consultant with Retail Banking and Insurance experience
My client is an award-winning mid-sized strategy and transformation consultancy, delivering real and lasting results for businesses across multiple industries, with a focus on maximising growth, optimising profit and operational and performance improvement.
The Financial Services Consulting practice continues to go from strength to strength, with particular focus in the Retail Banking and Insurance sectors.
In this role you will work side by side with the Partner leading the Financial Services Consulting practice, to manage major client projects and play a key role in business development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, growing consulting firm in a high-impact role with the potential to make fast-track progression to Partner level.
The firm and the role are London based but candidates could be located anywhere in the UK
The role will involve:
- Designing and managing significant strategy and business transformation programmes: leading teams of consultants to deliver substantial financial benefits and improved ways of working for clients.
- Contributing significantly to the development of business within the Financial Services sector, engaging with new clients and managing existing accounts.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the Financial Services sector, leading internal initiatives and the development of best practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience within in an established and highly regarded consulting practice, managing the delivery of business transformation and performance improvement projects, at Senior Manager+ level.
- Depth in the Financial Services sector, including some experience of both Retail Banking and Insurance
- Experience more than one of: strategy, customer value growth, cost reduction, sales optimisation, digital transformation, change management, performance improvement
- A demonstrable track record of sales and business development: developing client relationships, building a strong network and winning consulting business
- Strong academic background including a good degree
- Flexibility to undertake frequent, away from home, UK and European travel: when not on client work you must be willing to work in the London office as required.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have a current Right to Work in the UK and are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6126-CS2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation consultancy click here.
To see other job opportunities in financial services click here.