Sorry, this job is no longer available
A revolutionary customer strategy, CX and insights consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data.
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy, Customer Experience and Customer Insights Consultancy underpinned by a unique Customer Behaviour software platform.
- The business is in a phase of significant growth with a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with several major UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability enhancing customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics, business transformation and strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform strategy, decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this key role of Principal Customer Strategy Consultant, reporting to the Head of Consulting.
- As Principal Customer Strategy Consultant you will work closely with senior stakeholders across their clients to deliver strategic insight and plans that identify and realise customer experience insights and strategic growth opportunities for the client
- You’ll use your commercial acumen to understand and respond to their priorities, developing a deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities
- Support the definition and delivery of the clients’ customer experience, retention and growth strategies and ensure they align to wider business strategy and have realisable benefit
- Identify insight using the firm’s technology to inform and develop growth strategy recommendations which can drive customer growth and commercial value.
- Define growth KPIs and measure the commercial impact of strategic programmes
- Support the Client Partner to achieve significant commercial value for clients and maximise the relationship with client stakeholder teams
- Key support to the Head of Consulting in leading and growing the practice.
- A newly created and varied role with a real opportunity to shape the scope and build the practice
- Not just strategy: really “make stuff happen” with leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity: make a major contribution in a high growth firm seeking leaders of the future
- Genuinely unique technology led proposition using data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- Strong analytical and data skills ideally as part of broader strategy experience
- Recent experience as a management consultant or customer strategy consultant gained in a blue chip consulting firm
- Experience of one or more of the key B2C sectors they operate in is desirable – retail, telco, retail banking, travel – with a deep understanding and knowledge of key consumer behaviour trends within these sectors.
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office with flexible working.
Salary and package:
£75,000- c£90,000 plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6071-CS