A revolutionary customer strategy, CX and insights consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data.
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy, Customer Experience and Customer Insights Consultancy underpinned by a unique Customer Behaviour software platform.
- 2022 seeing unprecedented growth and a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with huge UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability enhancing customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics, business transformation and strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform strategy, decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this new key role of Principal Customer Strategy Consultant
- As Principal Customer Strategy Consultant you will work closely with senior stakeholders across their clients to deliver strategic insight and plans that identify and realise customer experience insights and strategic growth opportunities
- You’ll use your commercial acumen to understand and respond to their priorities, developing a deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities
- Support the definition and delivery of the clients’ customer experience, retention and growth strategies and ensure they align to wider business strategy and have realisable benefit
- Identify insight using the firm’s technology to inform and develop growth strategy recommendations which can drive customer growth and commercial value.
- Define growth KPIs and measure the commercial impact of strategic programmes
- Support the Client Partner to achieve significant commercial value for clients and maximise the relationship with client stakeholder teams
- A newly created and varied role with a real opportunity to shape the scope
- Not just strategy: really “make stuff happen” with leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity: make a major contribution in a high growth firm seeking leaders of the future
- Genuinely unique technology led proposition using data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- Deep expertise in customer experience, customer behaviour, customer strategy, customer growth and related data insights
- Recent experience as a management consultant or customer strategy consultant gained in a consulting firm OR in an equivalent strategic in-house role
- Recent experience in B2C i.e. consumer led businesses: ideally retail, retail financial services, telco or travel
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office and flexible working is both available and encouraged.
Salary and package:
£80,000- £90,000 plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6071-CS