Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key new management consulting people transformation and strategy practice lead role in one of the UK’s fastest growing companies!
Our client is a truly remarkable award-winning technology and digital organisation with a unique culture and values led approach.
Only 8 years old, it has grown to 1500 people across the UK and has undimmed ambitions. At the heart of its success is its organisational model, an empowering and inclusive culture and its exceptional approach to nurturing talent growth and development.
Their consulting team is a wholly integrated and key part of their capability, offering their prestigious clients strategic transformational advisory expertise across 5 key practice areas.
One of these is the People team and a reorganisation, because of their rapid expansion, has resulted in this newly created role of People Transformation Consulting Practice Lead.
As People Transformation Consulting Practice Lead you will be responsible for building, running and managing the People practice, currently 5 strong, and with plans to at least double its size in the next 12 months.
The key elements of the role are client delivery/consulting c60%, practice development and leadership c20% and winning work/related business development c20% (typically account growth and working with sales teams rather than new business sales).
Client projects might typically include:
- Reviewing and designing the “people” strategy and associated transformation
- shaping of all change management/people/organisational aspects of a transformation engagement,
- design of organisational structures, operating models, skills, roles and capabilities,
- designing and improving ways of working,
- developing business cases and evaluate options to get the new operating model up and running,
- transitioning the organisation to the new operating model including planning, communications and change management.
As a vital member of the Consulting leadership team, you will be supporting the scaling and delivery of the wider consulting plan, reporting to the Head of Consulting.
- Huge personal and career growth potential
- Make your mark on a key newly created role
- Empowering and employee centric culture as evidenced by recent awards
- Vital part of the consulting leadership team
- Work alongside cutting edge technology teams
- Breadth of recent consulting experience in a consulting organisation at Senior Manager or Director level
- Strength in delivering people and organisational consulting engagements, ideally in the context of digital transformations and leading edge technology developments, but digital or technology experience is NOT required
- Leadership and practice management
- Some sales and business development experience
Location and mobility:
London base: flexible working with “in person” office time and client time in the South East as required. No expectation of nights away.
Salary and package:
£120,000 – £140,000 plus benefits including shares.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are based in the UK, with UK consulting experience.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6102-CS.