Sorry, this job is no longer available
High profile “Chief of Staff” Operations Manager role supporting the Global Strategy Director managing an international strategy team
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of intelligent information, helping companies to make confident decisions and run better businesses. Their customers operate in complex areas such as law, tax, compliance, government and media all of which face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts their industries.
Their top calibre Corporate Strategy team works on projects that reshape global institutions and span diverse industries, countries and cultures. The Global Strategy Director, an ex-Big 4 Partner, requires an Operations Manager, effectively a “right hand” and Chief of Staff to manage the team’s current portfolio and pipeline of strategic projects.
The Operations Manager will be in an exceptional, very high profile and influential newly created role at the heart of the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- the design and implementation of a Corporate Strategy operating model
- resourcing, scheduling and progress reporting
- performance management
- the development of a communications strategy
- the definition and management of effective and agile business processes and systems
- the introduction of continuous improvement initiatives
- the co-ordination and management of strategic initiatives and global programmes
- budget planning and management
Opportunities for future career development are excellent, within the strategy team and other areas of their substantial UK and international business.
Salary and package:
Base salary in the range £80,000 – c.£95,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
Based in London with the occasional need to travel internationally
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Significant experience in business strategic planning, business analysis, process improvement and operations management in a dynamic, environment
- Ability to effectively engage with the leadership team – strong communication skills and politically savvy
- Has worked with strategic operations in a multi-location, system driven and global operating environment
- Experience of developing and implementing business-wide strategies and programs
- The ability to leverage financial business drivers in a global business operation
- Experienced Project/Programme Manager
- Has strong financial and business acumen
- Professional services or consulting experience of interest but not essential
- A degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or an appropriate discipline
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6016-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.