£50,000-£60,000 plus bonus
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager within an award-winning boutique management consultancy.
An award-winning strategy and transformation consultancy headquartered in the heart of Mayfair has created a position for a professional, commercially-minded Marketing Manager to raise client and prospect awareness, understanding and engagement with the practice. You will be working closely with the top team to help build and grow the consultancy business, instill a marketing mindset across the practice and its activities, and to position the firm distinctively and competitively in our marketplaces.
About the role
The role will require quickly building a solid understanding of the firm’s business, capabilities, propositions and clients, as well as the business development and lead generation processes, and establishing strong working relationships within the practice to tangibly affect their position in the market. Your responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing the annual marketing plan and budget,
- building the firms’ external profile through online and digital channels, events/awards/speaking opportunities, press/media relations and alliance marketing opportunities,
- contributing to proposition development and the lead generation process,
- undertaking competitor analysis,
- internal marketing skills training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills and an understanding of the management consultancy sector to take a lead role in a growing firm. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, willing to take on new challenges and able to prioritise and manage multiple activities, working under deadline pressure when required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Degree-qualified, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Prior experience within a Management Consultancy or other Professional Services firm (we are unable to consider applicants who do not have this experience)
- Previous experience of digital marketing platforms and development/support of digital marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills, very literate, advanced writing, copy-editing and personal organisation skills
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6092-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.