£110,000 to £135,000 plus generous sales bonus
Exceptional management consultancy sales & business development role in manufacturing practice of this prestigious firm.
This key newly created role in a highly regarded global management consulting firm will offer the opportunity to define and grow a new manufacturing consulting practice area building on existing deep capability and an exceptional client base. They are seeking a talented individual with clear Partner potential.
Our client is a highly respected international management consultancy, mid-sized in the UK, with considerable strength in its supply chain practice which it seeks to extend into manufacturing. Clients will be secured through development of existing relationships and acquisition of new business.
This new role will own this new practice area and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the sector focus, propositions and go to market approach
- Leading business development, gaining new business and managing client relationships
- Selling and delivering supply chain related projects, typically £1m+ per annum
- Building the consulting team
Personal and career development prospects are exceptional.
The role will report to the Partner responsible for Operations and Supply Chain services. Candidates could live anywhere in the UK provided they are wholly mobile to travel to the London office and clients as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Demonstrable recent experience, as a Senior Manager or Director, of building a practice area within a recognised management consultancy practice
- Proven ability to sell and deliver management consultancy work in the manufacturing sector and current contacts therein
- Current subject matter expertise in supply chain and operations
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6166-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.