£58,000-80,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Deliver high impact operational improvement projects in a management role within a growing consulting firm
My client is boutique consulting firm with a global presence and deep specialism in delivering significant operational improvement. Their bespoke solutions, based on the Lean Organisational Transformation principals, improve processes and deliver a step change in performance for clients in the Healthcare, Manufacturing and Utilities sectors.
The business has a very strong forward pipeline of major projects and is now seeking to recruit experienced consultants at Manager and Senior Manager level. This is an exciting prospect for management consultants looking to take the next step in their career, working within a smaller firm with real opportunities to influence and lead.
The role will involve:
- Project management on client assignments; leading and developing teams of consultants, managing resources and project budget.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships, identifying opportunities to develop accounts as appropriate.
- Contributing to business development, including writing of proposals.
- Undertaking diagnostics for clients to identify issues and design solutions.
- Leading by example as an experienced Lean or Six Sigma practitioner.
Candidates must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Prior experience within a professional management consultancy. This may be complemented by some experience in operational roles within industry but we are unable to consider candidates who have not worked in a consulting firm.
- Significant demonstrable experience of Lean, Six Sigma or the philosophy of the Toyota Production System.
- Some experience within a relevant industry sector (Healthcare or Manufacturing preferred).
- Flexibility to work away from home during the week if required.
- Energy and enthusiasm to contribute to the growth and development of the firm.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6101/CB.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.