Sorry, this job is no longer available
A key and influential role in a highly regarded boutique consulting firm
Trusted by global corporations for more than 50 years, our client takes time to listen and understand their clients’ business drivers and culture so they are able to propose and implement bespoke HR solutions that reflect shared goals.
The HR consulting division works globally across a range of business sectors and in tandem with other practice groups, to develop and deliver work allied to HR strategy, organisational design and development, pay and reward, employee relations, workforce planning, management performance and talent management.
You will introduce and deliver sustainable HR improvement initiatives offering objectivity, clear and specific outcomes and rigour, creating value built around core processes for prestigious clients in the UK and occasionally internationally.
The focus of this consulting role is on organisational design, pay and reward and employee relations. You will propose and develop programmes to transform organisational structures; review reward structures; manage the rapport between leadership teams and their staff to create a better working environment.
- Account relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
- The firm’s record of building and maintaining fantastic client relationships at all levels
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture: the opportunity to influence the future direction of the company
- A self-directed career model
- An ambitious firm with low attrition
- A hybrid working model largely influenced by client preference
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- Will have experience of working for a management consulting firm (experience as a freelance consultant will also be considered if relationship management is a key strength)
- Experience in HR consulting allied to a broad background in a line HR role as a Business Partner with subject matter expertise in organisational design, employee relations and/or pay and reward
- Have the ability to develop accounts’ revenue (land and expand) in a competitive, professional services environment and be able to maintain and build relationships with clients
- The personal credibility to work with C-level executives
- Will be able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
- Will have an impressive academic record including a good degree from a leading university
Location and mobility:
The business has offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK and WFH but must be prepared to travel on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £80,000 – c.£110,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 61082-SB.