To £75,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Fantastic Manager opening in flexible, collegiate top tier non-Big 4 advisory firm which respects work/life balance.
Our client is a top tier and very well respected global advisory firm with a highly regarded, MCA award winning mid-sized business consulting practice. They have a highly collegiate, non-hierarchical, flexible culture which encourages innovation, ownership, team working and work life balance. And they are not Big 4!
Continued growth of their Financial Services practice has created a Manager level opportunity for an experienced Financial Services consultant. They will join the high calibre consulting team in a role that offers a focus on top quality client delivery but also broader practice development and first rate personal and career development.
You will work across their blue chip client base which could involve any area of Financial Services (i.e. retail banking, insurance, investment banking) and in turn across their service lines ranging including strategy, digital, finance, change, operations, programme management and technology.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Strong experience in Financial Services with recent experience in a highly regarded consulting firm and a good grasp of leading edge FS issues
- Currently at Senior Consultant or Manager level with experience working independently and leading consulting teams and projects
- Flexibility including willingness to work across financial services and varied assignments across the core service lines
- A good academic background including a degree
- Mobile i.e. willing to work at client site as required
- Based in the London/SE area
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6147-CS2
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here.
To see other job opportunities in change management consultancy click here.