Design, development & delivery of D&I solutions to support global clients on their journey to become truly diverse & inclusive organisations
- A firmly established Diversity and Inclusion consultancy, part of a major professional service firm (NOT Big 4 consulting), specialising in the strategic management of D&I policies in global companies
- A prestigious and loyal client base: clients include FTSE 100 companies, law firms and Tier 1 management consultancies
- Designs and delivers bespoke solutions across D&I, L&D, Engagement & Communications Strategies
- Identifies and delivers training initiatives
- Advises on CX strategies that reflect a diverse and inclusive culture
- Strategically creates impact and provides the insights needed to challenge conventional thinking
In this leadership and management role you will:
- Have a client facing role, taking the lead in planning and designing the solutions and service offerings, in collaboration with the consulting and sales teams
- Lead and manage a small solutions and service design team to deliver refreshed, customised, bespoke and/or new solutions and services to global clients
- Work with the pricing team to develop pricing structures and commercial propositions for solutions and services
- Manage and plan the Solutions and Services annual budget
- Gather market and competitor intelligence to inform the solution/service design pipeline
- Provide guidance and training to enable the team to sell and deliver both new and revised products/services
- Great work/life balance and low travel: most of the work is virtual
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and agile working environment
- Performance is recognised and rewarded consistently across the business
- Chance to thrive and influence a growing business in a world where D&I is recognised as a core value
- Experience of working for a management consulting firm or L&D advisory business, delivering people centric client projects
- Demonstrable track record of successfully designing and developing new solutions and services in the HR, L&D or D&I space. Experience of undertaking structured research to inform solution development
- A passion for the leading edge of D&I developments
- Good knowledge and understanding of the latest developments in Learning and Development approaches, e.g. immersive, experiential, classroom and virtual. This should include an understanding of L&D technologies and solution build technology such as Powtoon
Location and mobility:
London office base with flexibility to work from home. Fortnightly meetings will take place in London
Salary and package:
Base salary £80,000 – £100,000 plus a generous benefits package including bonus, 25 days annual leave (can buy up to 5 days extra/year), private healthcare for individual and immediate family and a hybrid working model.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6097-SB.