The Managing Consultant will grow brand value through Customer Experience Innovation, transforming brands through digital technology and creative strategy
A global, creative agency with an outstanding reputation, our client brings together the full power of brand, creativity and technology to drive transformation across their client base. They help brands to stand out, unlocking value and using their wealth of creative talent as a key differentiator to make a real and lasting impact
The company is recruiting a Managing Consultant to join their team with a brief to participate in/lead projects across Brand Innovation/Strategy, Marketing/CX Strategy and Business/Digital Transformation.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage day-to-day project engagement, both individual and team based
- Manage client relationships strategically, commercially and operationally
- Partner with business development to win new business by leading on/contributing to proposals and pitches
- Make strategic recommendations led by creative thinking and quantitative research
- Manage the financial and budgetary aspects of client projects
- Keep abreast of the innovations in your area(s) of expertise, actively contributing to the knowledge pool
- Foster a positive, diverse and collaborative working environment
- The company is experiencing a period of accelerated growth and wishes to recruit a Managing Consultant
- Prospects for advancement are exceptional
- Globally recognised as a company that is firmly established and a leading brand in its field with a formidable reputation for excellence
- The opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and impactful team
- Experience in a strategic role gained with a professional services company or a marketing organisation
- Effective programme manager who has experience of working in a sales led organisation and has contributed to business development
- Skills in Business Transformation and/or Brand & Marketing Strategy with any knowledge of Innovation a distinct advantage
- Able to challenge conventional views and present ideas persuasively to gain buy-in
- Able to draw critical human and cultural insights from data and observations
- Able to translate strategy and strategic thinking into creative marketing actions
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
Location and mobility:
You should be based in the south east of England and be prepared to occasionally travel in the UK and overseas. It’s anticipated that a flexible working model will be introduced in September.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £65,000 – circa £80,000 + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6057-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.