Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fantastic new role for experienced Retail Consulting Director in highly regarded consultancy
Our client is an exceptional business:
- Well established and highly regarded mid sized management consulting firm focussed in the retail sector
- Services around change management, strategic change and business transformation, often technology/digital/ERP enabled
- Strong client base characterised by repeat business and recommendations
- Operations/clients in UK, Europe, Middle East and US
- Set for significant growth: with a mission to double in size in three years
- Newly created Partnership Potential senior management consulting roles reflecting this ambition
Newly created and business critical leadership openings:
- Key part of UK leadership team reporting to UK Partner.
- Hybrid role with firm delivery focus plus some client management, sales & business development and internal operational responsibilities
- Lead a wide range of assignments and broad scale of programmes from Supply Chain and Operations to Target Operating Model and Culture Change and manage one or more accounts.
- Line management and coaching of consulting staff as well as leading project teams
- Potential for European work especially France (if you’re a fluent French speaker)
- High growth and dynamic management consulting business
- Opportunity to make a real impact
- Exceptional career potential including Partner track
- Excellent clients and wide range of projects
- Hybrid and varied role across delivery, client management, sales and internal
- Recent experience as a senior management consultant in an established management consulting firm
- Deep and current breadth of knowledge of the retail sector (bricks and mortar and on-line)
- Strong and varied delivery and project experience combined with client management and business development including account growth
- Extensive change management experience supplemented by programme management and business transformation ideally including technology/digital/ERP
Location and mobility:
You could be based anywhere in the UK, with flexible working but able to visit clients and the London Head office as required. Fluent French speakers could be based in the UK OR France.
Salary and package:
Generous and competitive salary.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK (or France) and have the current Right to Work in the UK (or France).
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6110-CS.