Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key roles in highly regarded consultancy boutique helping to plan and deliver the transformation needed to optimise results
Trusted by global corporations for more than 50 years, our client excels at planning and implementing the changes needed to improve efficiencies and profitability across a range of private and public sector clients.
They work with business leaders to restructure, merge acquisitions, cut costs, increase profitability, introduce lean operations and streamline supply chains, consistently building the trust that has resulted in enduring relationships over many years.
You will introduce and deliver sustainable performance improvement initiatives aimed at improving efficiencies and increasing Return on Investment for prestigious clients in the UK and occasionally internationally.
- Help to develop and deliver change programmes across a wide range of clients and industries
- Advise and help organisations to restructure, merge acquisitions, cut costs and increase performance/profit
- Build long term and enduring relationships
- The firm’s record of building and maintaining fantastic client relationships at all levels
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture: the opportunity to influence the future direction of the company
- A hybrid working model largely influenced by client preference
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- You will have worked within industry and/or consultancy (at a more senior level, you may have held a senior operational role with responsibility for profit and loss)
- Have experience in several of the following: operational excellence, process improvement, process design, Lean, Continuous Improvement, organisational design, supply chain, procurement, target operating models or cost reduction
- Have a real passion for people and performance transformation
- Be able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
- Must have a good degree from a leading university
Location and mobility:
The business has offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK and WFH but must be prepared to travel on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £50,000 – c.£100,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6105-SB.