Superb Transformation Project Manager opportunity in operational change and performance improvement with a high growth consulting firm
Our client is a well-established and growing boutique performance improvement management consulting firm.
Their talented management consultants design and deliver operational change and transformational solutions that bring tangible competitive advantage. They boast a track record of consulting excellence, successfully transforming companies across the globe by developing human talent and capability to achieve operational goals.
Process frameworks are developed in collaboration with client staff to ensure sustainability, increased productivity and ROI across a wide range of business sectors and ‘big name’ accounts.
For this newly created opening they are seeking a management consultant at Project Manager level.
- Lead operational reviews and manage performance improvement projects
- Develop process frameworks in consultation with client staff to achieve success
- Help companies to develop new ways of working and in parallel, impart skills to client staff via a blend of workshops, coaching and mentoring
- Manage and develop the consulting team
This is a dynamic and empowering environment, a close knit and forward thinking culture, on a clear growth strategy and offering strong career progression and development to talented experienced management consultants.
- Demonstrable experience as a management consultant in Organisational Change Management and performance improvement.
- Must have recently worked in a consulting firm focused on change, transformation or process design
- Clear project management, stakeholder management and client experience
- Wholly mobile
Location and mobility:
The office is in the Thames Valley, but Consultants can be based anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown you will need to be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations as required.
Salary and package:
In the range £60,000 – £76,000 + bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6047-SB