Superb Transformation Project Manager opportunity in operational change and transformation with a high growth consulting firm
- well-established and growing boutique performance improvement management consulting firm.
- Their talented management consultants design and deliver operational change and transformational solutions that bring tangible competitive advantage.
- a track record of consulting excellence, successfully transforming companies across the globe by developing human talent and capability to achieve operational goals.
- Close collaboration with client staff ensures sustainability, increased productivity and ROI across a wide range of business sectors and ‘big name’ accounts.
For this newly created opening they are seeking a management consultant at Project Manager level.
- Lead operational reviews and manage performance improvement projects
- Develop process frameworks in consultation with client staff to achieve success
- Help companies to develop new ways of working and in parallel, impart skills to client staff via a blend of workshops, coaching and mentoring
- A dynamic and empowering environment
- A highly successful business on a clear growth strategy
- Real impact and results with exceptional clients
- Great variety of both work and clients
- Strong career progression offered to talented experienced management consultants
- Demonstrable experience as a management consultant in Organisational Change Management and performance improvement.
- With a preference for candidates who have worked in a consulting firm focused on change, transformation or process design our client is also keen to consider freelance or client side consultants, who have been responsible for delivering transformation/operational management projects
- Clear project management and stakeholder management experience
- Wholly mobile with a valid UK driving license and access to a car
Salary and package:
In the range £60,000 – £75,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in the Thames Valley and Consultants can be based anywhere in the UK within a 130-mile radius e.g. Southern England/S Wales. Post lockdown, you will need to be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations as required.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6047-SB