Consultants will help clients to face the toughest challenges around brand, growth, innovation and digital transformation
A global, creative agency with an outstanding reputation, our client brings together the full power of brand, creativity and technology to drive transformation across their client base. They help brands to stand out, unlocking value and using their wealth of creative talent as a key differentiator to make a real and lasting impact
The company is recruiting Consultants to join their team with a brief to participate in/lead projects across Brand Innovation/Strategy, Marketing/CX Strategy and Business/Digital Transformation.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage day-to-day project engagement
- Partner with business development to win new business by contributing to proposals and pitches
- Make strategic recommendations
- Take ownership of client deliverables and presentations
- Develop and participate in client workshops
- Offer guidance to junior team members
- Conduct competitor analyses
- Keep abreast of innovations, actively contributing to the knowledge pool
- The company is experiencing a period of accelerated growth and wishes to recruit consultants to respond to this
- Prospects for advancement are exceptional
- Globally recognised as a company that is firmly established and a leading brand in its field with a formidable reputation for excellence
- The opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and impactful team
- Experience in a strategic role gained with a professional services company or a marketing organisation
- Brand savvy: understands the fundamentals of modern marketing and building strong brands in today’s world
- Able to draw critical human and cultural insights from data and observations
- Able to translate strategy and strategic thinking to creative marketing actions
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Keynote a plus
Location and mobility:
You should be based in the south east of England and be prepared to occasionally travel in the UK and overseas. It’s anticipated that a flexible working model will be introduced in September.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £50,000 – £65,000 + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6056-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent