A revolutionary customer strategy consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data insights.
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy and Customer Insights Consultancy underpinned by a unique Customer Behaviour platform that creates exceptional strategic data guiding businesses’ digital and customer transformation.
- 2022 seeing unprecedented growth and a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with huge UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability enhancing customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics, business transformation and strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform strategy, decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this new key role as a Management Consultant.
You are responsible for supporting the Consulting team across the business’ client accounts, accountable for ensuring the client maximises the value of their investment and the insights that can be derived. Work with experienced consultants developing and delivering strategic customer growth plans for the client.
- a key member of the Consulting team, taking on activities across project delivery
- gathering and interpreting data, completing analysis, and communicating findings to team members and client stakeholders.
- assist with implementing recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- quality assurance processes and the delivery of these as well as knowledge management documentation and client training.
- responsible for managing important elements of the client relationship such as status meetings, preparation of materials for governance meetings, project delivery tracking and commercial tracking.
- Seek out insights that will support the Consulting team/Client in the delivery of the strategic growth plans and other consulting projects
- A newly created and varied role with a real opportunity to shape the scope and be a key member of the team
- Friendly, open and transparent culture.
- Not just strategy: really “make stuff happen” with leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity: make a major contribution in a high growth firm seeking leaders of the future
- Individual learning & development plans
- Genuinely unique technology led proposition using data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- At early stage of consulting career and ready for the first step up
- Highly skilled in Excel and associated data analysis
- Ideally some experience in B2C ie consumer led businesses: ideally retail, retail financial services, telco or travel
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office and flexible working is both available and encouraged.
Salary and package:
£45,000-£52,000 plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-CS
See more of our current vacancies