A key new high visibility Consulting Manger role in the management team of this high growth BPM consultancy
Our client are a high growth management consultancy firm, recognised experts in establishing and applying the disciplines of BPM that enable digital transformation and superior business performance.
Their management consultants drive focused improvements to provide an agile and reliable response to stakeholders in a dynamic, digital environment. Working across Stakeholder Journey Management, Rapid Improvement and Transformation, Rapid Princess Improvement and Robotic Process Automation they deliver sustainable results at pace.
As an experienced management consultant, the Consulting Manager will:
- align business improvement initiatives to a predetermined strategy
- have responsibility for customer journey mapping
- be effective in maximising the value that clients can draw from their technology investment
- be responsible for project delivery by managing a range of programmes including: BPM suite mobilisations (process mining, process model repository, simulation etc.), ERP implementation support and automation initiatives (workflow automation, RPA, enterprise-scale automation framework definition)
- manage client relationships, working closely with client organisations to shape future engagements
- identify, shape and close engagements with prospective clients
- provide expertise in all components of a value-led business process management discipline and be the ‘go to’ reference on these subjects
- To join a company that has enormous credibility and expertise in BPM
- They encourage their people to grow and be the very best at what they do – provides the support and training to help them to achieve their goals
- Incentives of both bonus and profit share schemes are offered
- There is the opportunity for overseas travel
The Consulting Manager:
- will be an experienced Management Consultant
- be well versed in a range of BPM tools and improvement approaches
- have independently managed projects and programmes on process transformation/improvement projects
- will have experience of Process and Enterprise Architecture modelling using such tools as ARIS, Signavio and/or BlueWorks
- have a degree qualification
Location and mobility:
The company is based in Greater London. Most of the work is in the London area with the possible need to travel to mainland Europe as required (particularly the Benelux regions and the Nordics)
Salary and package:
Base salary of £55,000 – c.£70,000 + bonus, profit share and benefits.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6063-SB.