£65,000 - £90,000 + bonus + benefits
Exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in award-winning high growth firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking IT Strategy and Advisory Management Consultants at Senior and Principal Consultant levels. You will have experience of working with clients in the design of operating models in a DevOps/Agile environment and by harnessing collaboration between teams, you will bring the Business closer to IT by eliminating traditional silos. You will understand what the infrastructure looks like from a SIAM perspective and the importance of the integration of development and operations teams to improve productivity.
Other responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of complex client assignments with a strategy focus
- Assess existing IT arrangements to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- The building of a coherent and executable case for change and communicate this with confidence to senior stakeholders.
Salary and package:
Salaries in the range £65,000 – c£90,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for 2 nights per week, or visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Have worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice
- Experienced in the design of operating models in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Be experienced in the development of a SIAM aligned Change Management process, including process design, implementation, operation and continual improvement in a multi-supplier environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.