Experienced IT Management Consultant to work closely with the C-suite as trusted advisor in this innovative high growth firm
Our client is an award-winning independent IT strategy and CIO advisory IT management consultancy.
Their outstanding success is a result of their high calibre consultants and exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation, architecture and optimisation.
They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking an IT Management Consultant at Principal Consultant level to join their fast-growing IT Sourcing and Commercial practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide consulting solutions across end-to-end IT sourcing lifecycle:
- Develop evidence-based sourcing strategies that align to organisational goals and imperatives
- Execute rigorous lean sourcing implementation programmes including drafting and negotiating effective contracts
- Deliver input and advice to help clients remediate problems and maximise value from established key supplier relationships
- Work closely with sourcing, procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute sourcing strategies
- Assess target function effectiveness including processes and baseline data to understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies
- Manage execution of sourcing strategies including supplier engagement during RFI/ RFP processes and supporting supplier negotiations
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established strong clients and leading edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation.
- Relevant career including a period in a permanent role as a Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice.
- Experience across the following with a clear focus on Technology: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract development & Management, Contract Negotiation Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Benchmarking, Business Case Development
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London, but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. Post Covid you must be mobile and willing to stay at client locations and visit the London office, as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6039-SB
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.