** APRIL 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
IT Management Consultant to work closely with the C-suite as trusted advisor
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, technology sourcing and commercial management, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and significant promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence – making it a fantastic place to work.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking an IT Management Consultants at Principal Consultant level to join their fast-growing IT Sourcing and Commercial practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide consulting solutions across end-to-end IT sourcing lifecycle:
- Develop evidence-based sourcing strategies that align to organisational goals and imperatives
- Execute rigorous lean sourcing implementation programmes including drafting and negotiating effective contracts
- Deliver input and advice to help clients remediate problems and maximise value from established key supplier relationships
- Work closely with sourcing, procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute sourcing strategies
- Assess target function effectiveness including processes and baseline data to understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies
- Manage execution of sourcing strategies including supplier engagement during RFI/ RFP processes and supporting supplier negotiations
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. Post Covid you must be mobile and willing to stay at client locations and visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Worked in a permanent role as a Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice: you could recently have moved client side or independent
- Experience across the breadth of the following disciplines with a clear focus on Technology: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract Development/Management, Contract Negotiation Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Public Procurement, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Benchmarking, Business Case Development
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above. Visa sponsorship may be available.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6039-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.