Sorry, this job is no longer available
High growth award winning IT management consultancy firm: help blue chip clients design and implement IT strategy
- An award-winning IT management consultancy and CIO advisory firm, helping to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change.
- Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre IT management consultants and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services.
- Capability across IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation.
- Work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
- They facilitate and lead strategic IT change programmes, helping organisations to become more agile, collaborative and adaptable.
- They partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Exceptional career prospects as evidenced by fast progression/promotion and very low attrition.
Continued growth and client demand means our client are seeking to recruit a number of strategic IT management consultants excited by the opportunity to make an impact in a highly respected, fast-paced firm to:
- help organisations harness technology and innovation to shape their technology visions, execute their digital transformation journeys and reinvent their businesses to create exceptional, sustainable value from their technology investments.
- design IT strategies and assess and transform IT Operating Models
- provide insight into the opportunities and challenges facing CIOs focusing on emerging or disruptive trends that have the potential to transform businesses.
- deliver complex or multiple client assignments with a strategic focus.
- manage teams on larger assignments.
- lead and support bids, proposals and client business development workshops.
- manage one or more delivery accounts, responsible for relationship management and managing overall client satisfaction and profitability within the account, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues.
- Established client base and leading-edge innovative projects.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies.
- Play an active role in a fast-growing organisation.
- Fast track career growth
- Will have worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy firm aligned to large, complex programmes of work.
- Experienced in the assessment of existing IT arrangements (across internal and external providers) to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and experienced in developing IT strategy options and operating models as part of the strategy assessment across an organisation.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals and able to promote digital acceleration in Cloud, Customer Channels and Data, Cost Optimisation and End User Solutions.
- Experienced in Technology Operating Model development including business case benefits definition and realisation and have knowledge of sourcing drivers such as build versus buy and cloud versus traditional etc.
Location and mobility:
Head Office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You must be willing to visit the London office and client sites up to 3 days per week as required.
Salary and package:
Salaries in the range £80,000 – c£90,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits which include a flexible benefits package to include: the extension of private health care to family members, gym membership, additional holiday etc.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria, are based in the UK, and have the Right to Work without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6115-SB.