To £110,000 + uncapped bonus + equity potential
Key leadership role in established, high growth, medium sized IT consulting firm
Our client is a well-established, successful and fast growing IT consulting firm with a clear vision and ambitious plans for further expansion. Currently c£5m in revenue they have an impressive client base and work with CIOs to provide leading edge advice and transformation from IT strategy to target operating model to IT architecture and change implementation.
They seek an experienced and entrepreneurial IT consultant to:
- Develop thought leadership and “Points of View” of interest to the CIO community
- Contribute to marketing and proposition development initiatives including their seminars, CIO dinners etc.
- Help win IT strategy, architecture and transformation consultancy projects
- Lead and deliver high quality IT consulting assignments and build client relationships
- Report to the founder Directors
Delivery is the largest component of the role but as you would expect of a senior appointment in a smaller, expanding firm, willingness to contribute to the growth of the business is important.
Our client offers an exceptional opportunity for a successful employee to grow their career, to earn equity and share in any future sale of the business.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent career as a senior consulting employee in an established IT consulting practice or SI employer
- Cutting edge experience at CIO level delivering IT strategy, architecture/operating model and change assignments deploying innovative and emerging technology solutions
- Experience/involvement in selling IT consulting assignments or growing client accounts
- Wholly mobile
Our client is based in the London area but their cross sector client base requires travel in the UK and occasionally abroad. Prospective candidates could live anywhere in the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6078-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.