Sorry, this job is no longer available
Reporting to CEO and CFO of this iconic UK business, leading multiple strategic projects and supporting the CEO
Our client is a famous British organisation, a limited company in public ownership, at the forefront of its field utilising leading-edge technology. It works with the private and public sectors offering a range of innovative products and services.
The stage is set for further significant growth and they seek an experienced strategy and transformation management consultant to support the CEO and work closely with the CFO, for a 12 month contract.
There may be an option to move to a permanent role.
- Set up and lead the delivery of key strategic projects, identified by the Board and CEO, to drive momentum of programmes, acting as an accelerator of the strategic imperatives within the company.
- Provide central coordination and leadership across functional planning teams, ensuring activities are aligned, coordinated, prioritised, and any trade-offs managed effectively.
- Monitor progress against key programmes and projects within the business, compiling accessible reporting for Excom and Board.
- Work with the business to identify future value levers and efficiency drivers including leading a critical review of all in-flight delivery programmes, to ensure resources are focussed on the areas of greatest return for the business.
- Support the CEO to prepare key external presentations and prepare for senior external government and client meetings.
- A cutting edge, iconic business with social value
- Interesting and exceptional colleagues
- A broad and high impact role
- Influence in the fortunes of the business and beyond
- Commitment to work/life balance and family friendly
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Strong & demonstrable experience in strategy development, business planning and programme execution within complex organisations
- Clear track record of success as a senior management consultant or strategy consultant in a highly regarded management consultancy firm
- Evidence of strong stakeholder engagement, building relationships, influencing, and negotiating at all levels, in a challenging and dynamic environment
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Available at short notice i.e. no notice period
Location and mobility:
There is considerable flexibility to work from home, or from the office: main locations are Fareham (near Portsmouth), London and Manchester
Salary and package:
Up to £120,000 plus benefits plus bonus.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK without employer sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6094-CS.