£120,000- £135,000 plus commission
Key UK insurance sales director role in leading IT Services and outsourcing player.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to play a key role in my prestigious IT services and outsourcing client’s Insurance businesses, reporting to the UK Insurance Sector Lead.
- responsibility for selling the full range of IT and BPO solutions and services
- work closely with senior stakeholders to develop compelling market Points of View and propositions
- opportunity to make an impact with both new and existing clients, taking to market an impressive portfolio of services, capability and track record
- exceptional personal and career growth as my client is seeking to appoint candidates with clear future sector leadership potential.
- a highly successful and leading global consulting, IT services and outsourcing player
- distinguished from competitors by its track record of impressive growth, its culture and approach to the market.
- Impressive client footprint in the insurance sector
The role could be based from anywhere in the UK.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent/current experience in a major IT services, consultancy or outsourcing firm.
- Considerable (and current) experience and contacts in the UK insurance sector
- Impressive track record of insurance sector sales wins.
- Experience of selling significant and complex technology based services and solutions
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale quoting reference: 6061-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS.
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.