to £120,000 plus bonus and benefits
A job role combining business relationship management; the shaping of value propositions; business architecture and process definition
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now have a job vacancy for a Senior Insurance Business Consultant to contribute to the development of the Insurance Services Strategy in the UK market. This person will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery roadmaps. They seek a highly talented individual with deep expertise gained in an insurer or in insurance consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Is capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the P&C and Motor/Home insurance industries to shape and deliver client-specific solutions.
- Will be engaged in Requirement Elicitation and Management
This is not a sales role and will appeal to an insurance industry expert who will wish to engage and influence at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the insurance sector in the P&C and Motor/Home Insurance (Retail or Personal) markets with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders.
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions).
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector.
- Large scale programme management, business strategy or M&A experience, typically gained at a strategic consultancy, Big 4 or technology firm at Partner or Director level.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing requirements for transformation programmes
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of this senior role is to allow some flexibility and diary control!
We can only accept job applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-SB2.