Our client is a unique consulting firm, whether the measure is growth, exceptional quality of people, culture, client satisfaction or the quality and nature of the projects they deliver. Their track record of delivering massive results for clients and inspiring work culture explain why they have been growing at an average of 30% for the last decade and are on track for further significant growth in the coming years. They are an operational consulting firm delivering business transformation and performance improvements across a range of sectors.
Due to increased demand they are seeking several senior and very experienced consultants to join their Heath practice in client facing delivery roles, typically leading several projects/workstreams, playing a key role in client management (not least through ensuring delivery excellence), taking the lead on people leadership and development and assuming broader practice and proposition development responsibilities.
The following are critical selection criteria:
- Exceptional academic background including a 2.1 or above from a top UK university or equivalent
- Wholly mobile (M-F only i.e. never weekends)
- A CV that demonstrates ambition, success and growth
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- At least part of your career as an operations/process/performance improvement consultant in a recognised and highly regarded consulting firm
- Recent experience in the Health or Social Care sectors (as a consultant or employee).
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK and based here.
Please apply to Christopher Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6039-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.