£120,000-£140,000+excellent bonus (package to £200k)
Exceptional consulting, transformation and change role for experienced management consultant in market leading innovative Financial Services group
Our client, a leading and very highly regarded financial services group serving the commercial and consumer sectors, seeks an exceptional management consultant, with experience of leading and managing teams, for this key business role.
The internal consulting team is itself going through an exciting period of change with key stakeholder backing at the highest level. It will provide broad strategic advice and operational transformational through the delivery of a portfolio of projects across the business’s EMEA operations (of which the UK is the key area) including leading edge and innovative digitally enabled initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage relationships and develop credibility with key senior stakeholders including board level
- Oversee project delivery including leading the most critical and high visibility strategic initiatives
- Develop internal consulting capability and propositions
- Leadership and skills development of the team
- Occasional travel (but not a high mobility role)
There is excellent career potential for a talented and successful management consultant in this high profile role with a family friendly company offering great work/life balance.
Mandatory applicant requirements:
- Extensive management consultancy experience including management level (or higher) in a leading management consultancy or recognised smaller firm. Could now have moved “client side” in a relevant role.
- Experience managing multiple advisory and transformation programmes in financial services
- Good degree
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Success and career motivation as demonstrated through consistent progression
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6156-CS2
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other Business transformation roles are available here.