Sorry, this job is no longer available
Establish and lead a GI Consulting Practice for the UK & European market, shaping propositions and major transformation programmes
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences and identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require a General Insurance Consulting Director to facilitate in shaping the programs, and setup and lead the GI domain practice for the UK and European market.
They seek a highly talented individual with deep expertise gained in an insurance consultancy who:
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the General Insurance market, specifically Motor and Home, to shape both the client-specific solution design and governance structure.
- Can gather and challenge the business requirements and assist in designing business solutions to drive the business outcome and fulfil the end customer needs.
- Will serve as a liaison between the business community and IT in order to orchestrate and moderate business workshops.
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level.
- Is able to set up and scale the GI Domain Practice in the UK and establish/manage a team spread across multiple locations.
- Is prepared to be ‘hands on’ in terms of business architecture and high level process design.
This requires a senior insurance business consultant, an expert engaging and influencing at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the UK insurance sector in the GI and Motor/Home Insurance (Retail or Personal) markets with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders
- Experience typically gained at a well-established management consultancy or IT/BPO service provider at a senior level.
- The willingness and capability to take a high-level vision and shape into a tangible plan through ‘hands on’ requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, business architecture and process design.
- A detailed knowledge of the claims process.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry.
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation and at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector.
- The flexibility to travel across the UK and Continental Europe.
This opportunity is initially offered on a contract basis but to ensure continuity, candidates MUST be prepared to convert to a permanent contract at some time in the future.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-SB.