To £125,000 plus bonus plus benefits
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of service offerings, our client is the transformation innovation outsourcing partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require two Business Transformation Directors to contribute to the development of the General Insurance Business Processes Services business in the UK market. These newly created openings will play a key role in sales and business development, working closely with sales and account teams, together with subsequent transformation delivery. They seek talented individuals with deep expertise gained in an insurer, outsourcer or consultancy who:
- Can drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the insurance industry to create outsourcing models and deliver on the same.
- Can take ownership of large transformation programmes.
- Are capable of leading a team in major bids for strategic accounts.
- Can act in both a business development and an engagement role, selling and delivering the complete transformation/outsourcing deal at board level.
- Are fully mobile.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Experience in operations management and technology enabled business transformation across General Insurance/Commercial Insurance/Re-Insurance/Broking Services sectors in the UK.
- Experience of shaping and leading programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions).
- A significant breadth of knowledge of standards and models for operational excellence and relevant process and change methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
- An understanding of current operational and technology issues in the Global Insurance Market.
- Management and leadership capabilities.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6026-SB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.